League of Women Voters®
of New Orleans
Make Democracy Work
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Debates, Forums and Public Events Learn More
- Watch this section for announcements of future events.
General Election Information Learn More
- Go to this page for important information about the upcoming elections. Check out this new feature from the Secretary of State's office to find your individual ballot. Click BALLOT INFORMATION
Voter Registration and Voting Learn More
- Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name? Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad or a member of the U.S. Military? Find information on this page. Learn how to report problems with voter registration and the election procedure. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN LOUISIANA http://WWW.GEAUXVOTE.COM
Current League Events Learn More
- Check out League meetings and social events.
Polly Guthrie Service Award Learn More
- Polly Guthrie Service Award Instructions and Application Form. Attention: UNO and SUNO Students
PRESS RELEASES Learn More
- LWVNO Initiates SB191 to Change Local Election Schedule
LWVNO Newsletters Learn More
- Check the latest "ESSENTIALS" to see what is happening with the local League of Women Voters. Read the President's message for advocacy. Find the voter service activities and meeting topics.
Major New Orleans Election Schedule Reform Learn More
- League of Women Voters of New Orleans Initiated Legislation to Change Local Elections from Early Spring to a Fall Schedule. Change to take Effect Fall of 2017.
Directory of Elected Offices for Orleans Parish Learn More
- Information on the powers, salaries and contact information for all elected government offices with jurisdiction in Orleans Parish. This includes federal, state, parish and municipal positions.
Links Learn More
- Find your elected officials, agencies and other good government NGOs.